AMERICAN TOBACCO COMPANY
Re-Platforming of the Data Warehouse to the Cloud as the on prem Teradata warehouse has hit its limits and limitation across enterprise to access data.
- Highest priority to integrate massive volumes of heterogeneous data from enterprise-wide LOB (line of business) systems like Trade Data, Manufacturing Data, Payment Data, R&D Data, Consumer Data, Machine Sensor Data and other sources.
- A modern data architecture is critical in enabling client to fully realize their Enterprise Analytics Platform (EAP) roadmap.
- Built Data lake which will be used as central repository for AI/ML.
- Migration of Data Warehouse from Teradata to RedShift along with the capabilities of Data Lake & Data Warehouse will open-up opportunities for deeper analytics.
- Ability to derive value from unlimited types of data.
- Ability to store all types of structured and unstructured data in a Datalake, from CRM data to social media posts.
- More flexibility - derive insights as per business needs.
- Elimination of data silos.